Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Unemployed again

For the last year, I've had a part-time job writing content for the beta version a news chat site (which is the official excuse for my sparse posting over here). But that came to an end Friday. The site is now mature enough that they can generate discussion without paid ringers like me to keep things going. It was a part time job and only provided pocket money for me, but I enjoyed it. Now, I need to find an income again. Sigh. I'm a hard worker and good at a number of things, but networking and finding work are not among my talents. So here's the situation: I'm a skilled writer/editor in the Seattle area available for full-time, part-time, temporary, or contract work. My dream job is writing content for a project that uses one of my areas of knowledge. That would be news, politics, science, history, or literature. I have written catalogs for collections, press releases, newsletters, book reviews, software helpfiles and manuals, and even a little marketing text. Send those tips and job offers to the e-mail at the left or drop them in the comments. Thanks.

No comments: