Friday, April 07, 2006

A night on the town
Markos Moulitsas (Kos) and Jerome Armstrong (MyDD) will be in Seattle tonight signing their book Crashing the Gate: Netroots, Grassroots, and the Rise of People-Powered Politics. I plan on attending and, if a group wants to head out for refreshments afterward, I'll join them. I should be easy enough to recognize; I'll be the blogger trying to become Markos and Jerome's new best friend. Either that or I'll be the middle-aged guy off to one side loudly complaining about being up so late.
Friday, April 7th, 7:00 PM
Seattle Labor Temple (Hall 1)
2800 1st Ave

This is Belltown on a Friday night, which is far more activity and hipness than I've associated myself with in years. Still, the Clever Wife and my Mom keep telling me to get out of the house and make friends. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to leave my secret hermitage for one night.

No comments: