Sunday, January 30, 2005

Bad History update
I went to bed last night right after launching The Carnival of Bad History and planned to spend today tinkering with the tools and writing letters to other carnivals and carnival fans hoping for a few plugs. It was late morning by the time I managed to get myself up and to the keyboard. I started my work by adding a traffic meter and signing Bad History up with Truth Laid Bear.

Then I went to the store to get some snacks for my clever wife (CW). CW had nine teeth pulled on Thursday, so I have been spending a lot of time fussing over her. Still, the trip to the store took less than an hour. When I looked back at the traffic meter for Bad History it already had more hits than archy. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

It seems that many of the people I had planned on writing to today discovered the site while I was snoozing and shopping for soft snacks and gave me plugs without my begging. That's pretty cool and says a lot about the community nature ofthis blooging thing we have going here. Thanks everybody.

No comments: